Season 3, Episode 21: Hello, and thanks for stopping by! It’s a special day today. It’s Sept. 30, International Podcast Day. And as many of you know, it’s also the week after I published my 100th episode. I’ve been celebrating all last week and this week. And I wanted to make something special, and I wanted you to be a part of it. So I asked you to tell me what brings you Joy?
Today I want to feature 7 amazing people who answered that question. Before I do that, let me tell you what brings me joy. It’s the ability of doing this. Talking to you about the real, true joy of the Lord, every week on this podcast. I love doing this and I appreciate all of you who listen.
Our voices today will be, in order, the following media moguls, podcasters, and students of the Bible:
- Paula Lorraine, Editor-in-Chief, of Brilliant Awakening Magazine
- Lori Morrison of the Unlovely Truth podcast
- Kim Stewart of Kim Stewart marketing and host of the Book Marketing Mania podcast
- Brittany Boatman of the Trust Falls and High Kicks Podcast
- Liz Bullard of the Coffee and Convos with Liz Podcast
- Nii of the Amazing Grace podcast
- James Early of the Bible Speaks to You podcast
Thanks again for sharing what brings you joy.
Go to our podcast episode page at positivelyjoy.com for more everyday stories of faith.
Go to our playlists page to find episodes organized into topics that make it easy for you to find what you love.
To tell your story, or to suggest someone else’s, email us! Also, we would love to pray for your needs. Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Facebook Group for bonus live stories and everyday living.
For one joyful monthly Positively Joy Newsletter, join our email list!
Check out our Positively Joy merch!
Check out our YouTube channel.
Ways to help Positively Joy make better content & and reach more people.
We’re nearly every place you can find:
Also, available on the Positively Joy podcast page on Facebook