Season 3, Episode 4: Lois Hollis battled physical and mental pain for years, but she learned that often the underlying condition is shame and guilt, which partner together to push us down. Hollis also says shame and guilt do not come from God, and that we don’t have to own them. Her video and a free resource is available at loishollis.com
“(Shame and guilt are) not of the human condition … it’s not of us, so we don’t have to own it. It’s a negative energy placed upon humanity. We do not need shame/guilt to live.”
- Free e-book “Now is the Times”
- Writings from my soul to release shame guilt and stay positive.
- Free 15 minute call
- Soulspeaks Healing information
- “Out of Discord Into Harmony” How to communicate within yourself.
- FREE e-book Five-Hundred Questions Have One Answer
- 500 examples of shame guilt behavior
- Receive important updates.
- FREE “I’M GOOD FILM” Making Shame guilt visible.
Go to our podcast episode page at positivelyjoy.com for more everyday stories of faith.
To tell your story, or to suggest someone else’s, email us! Also, we would love to pray for your needs. Send email to: email@example.com
Join our Facebook Group for bonus live stories and everyday living.
For one joyful monthly Positively Joy Newsletter, join our email list!
Check out our Positively Joy merch!
Check out our YouTube channel.
Ways to help Positively Joy make better content & and reach more people.
We’re nearly every place you can find:
Also, available on the Positively Joy podcast page on Facebook